Friday, May 22, 2009

Junior Year

Wow! This year has past by so fast! I really can not believe everything that happened. Seems just like yesterday that I was at Sulphur Rock in Mr. Wells 4Th grade classes listing to his awesome stores and now I am almost a Senior.

Many Juniors thought this year went by so slow, but between hanging out with friends out of school, doing homework on week days, and never being home on weekends this year has flown by. Now in less than a year I will be a senior graduate of Batesville High school. Who knows what will happen from there.

I am already feeling that Senoritas already aprouching me at a fast rate. I am tired of being in theses same four walls and I am ready to venture out into the world on my own, but not to far from home just Conway. Well know that my Junior year is down hopefully senior year will fly by just as fast.

No comments: