Friday, May 8, 2009

Thoughts on Holocaust Research!!!

There were many things that I have found out from doing all this reasearch on the Holocaust. Some things I wish I had not learned from this reasearch but, whats hard only makes you stronger I guess and you have to know this type of history.

One of the things I learned while doing my reasearch was that it was not only men and women that were killed but also children and even babies. This made me sick to hear about all of the inocent children dieing for honestly know reason. Like for instance on one death march German soliders marched 7000 people out of these 6000 were women and children to the Baltic sea were they pushed them in the water and killed them.

Doing this reasearch has increased my knowledge on events that actually took place during the Holocaust. Many people have not yet learned about everything that went on and many dont even want to know about the Holocaust. This is to sading for many Americans to hear.

No comments: